Discom(poop)alated – a word combination of discombobulated and pooped. Tired and confused. Worn out and wondering. Overwhelmed and overextended…depressed – a little.
- I have bills to pay and my banks server is having issues.
- I need to get inventory priced for Scrap4Less and KDWhimsy and get it taken up to Willowstone.
- My sister showed up on my doorstep, unexpectedly, last week.
- David is coming home!!!
- I’m trying to get my craft room reorganized and I need to make stuff.
- My son just left for a truck driving job and I’m trying to get his room cleaned.
- My eyesight is really bothering me and my computer screen is looking blurry. So if there are any typos – please forgive me.
- These Great Danes are a lot of work and the puppy bit my Chihuahua on the shoulders. ER visit cost $400.
- They also found out my Chihuahua has a pretty severe heart murmur and wants me to get him a cardiac ultrasound done.
- I cannot stand wearing a mask because I can’t breathe while wearing one.
I feel so overwhelmed with everything going on and all the changes taking place this year – I am literally discombobulated and pooped – discom(poop)alated. 2020 has kicked my kiester – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. So much so that something had to go.
After almost 10 years of going non-stop to the gym and working with a fitness trainer, I gave up my fitness sessions and I canceled my membership to the gym. Yep. I’m going solo. I’m not giving up fitness. I am still going to work on nutrition and walking a lot more. Maybe, by doing this, I can just relax for a change and make fitness fun again.
and on an even brighter note!
David is on his way home – the end of August. This time it’s permanent! He is not going back to that big overseas desert. He will be starting a new job here in Colorado in October! I am so happy and super stoked. It also means we will be doing some traveling to go visit his mom and maybe our grandkids.
Now it’s over a week into August. I need to get my motivation back. I feel like I’ve lost spring and summer this year. My thoughts are already turning to pumpkin spice lattes and pretty double-sided scrapbook paper with Santas. I want to collect antique/vintage Santas this year.
August goals are:
- Get bills paid
- Walk at least a mile every day
- Keep the dining room table cleaned off
- Get halfway through Asheford School of Antiques and Real Estate Express school
- Start the Card – A – Day Countdown til David gets home.
Card Number One – 19 more days til homecoming
I used Stampin Up’s Cinnamon Cider and Misty Moonlight cardstock for the first card and Misty Moonlight cardstock and a card front, cut down to size, from a recent Paper Pumpkin.
I used the Stampin Up – Way to Goat stamp set. I love this set!!! I also used a Memento Black Ink, blender pens and watercolor pencils. I also used scissors, pop up dimensionals, and some bling.
This is the first card I made
Cut your background paper down to 5 1/4″ x 3″
Cut the white strip down to 5 1/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches
Here is the second card I made.
Add your sentiment and whatever embellishment you would like to add, a bling or ribbon. Oh… and have a lot of fun coloring the goats. Coloring is very therapeutic. Plus it seems to make time pass by faster.
NOTE ****Make an A2 size card base by taking your 8 1/2 x 11″ cardstock and cutting it in half, on the long side, at 5 1/2″, turn it and score it in the middle at 4 1/4″ – fold and crease your edge. *****
Visit my StampinUp site to shop for any of the above products – http://www.positivelydebbie.stampinup.net