It’s finally October! My favorite time of year. This is when the holiday seasons officially kick off. It is now HalloThanksChristWeenGivingMas!
It’s also time to try it again. Blogtober and Vlogtober – where I post as many blogs and vlogs as I can during the month of October. I am not going to say everyday… cause everyday gets hard. The goal is to get consistent at it and maybe gain a few new followers on my YouTube channel. By the end of October… hopefully, I will have a set blogging and video schedule.
You can catch todays video on my YouTube channel – https://youtube.com/user/MussackMoose
Anyways – Today’s news
Stampin Up is starting a new Designer Series Paper sale today, which will run through til October 31st. Get 15% off the papers in the current catalogs. Watch for my videos featuring these papers throughout the month of October. I love Stampin Up DSP’s. Now is a good time to stock up. If you don’t a current Stampin Up demonstrator please visit my order site at – http://www.PositivelyDebbie.stampinup.net
October 3rd is World CardMaking Day? Who wants to join me at my house and make cards?
Why would you want to make a card you may ask? Well here are 5 reasons why.
- To show someone that you are thinking of them. Especially this year when a lot of people, because of social distancing, have felt really isolated and lonely.
- Make Someone Smile – Smiles have been hidden behind masks this year. Whenever I get a card in the mail, I feel a renewed positivity, joy and happiness. I smile.
- Maybe you need to send a sympathy card or a condolence card to somebody who has lost a family member, or a family pet or a friend.
- To say thank you…. Saying thank you is becoming a lost art.
- To say I’m sorry – it is sometimes hard to say I’m sorry to someone in person but sending an I’m sorry card can break the ice towards forgiveness.
Drop by my house between 10 and 2 on Saturday, October 3rd and let’s make a card together. Just leave me a comment or a Facebook message and let me know you are coming.
Thanks for reading.
I am always trying to be