Every Thanksgiving weekend, I turn another year older. This year was no different. This year, I can now get the senior discount at some restaurants. Huge milestone!!!
I have arrived.
In some ways, I feel like I have arrived. In other ways, I feel like I am not ready at all. There is still so much to learn, so many goals yet to achieve, many more dreams to come true, so much to prepare for in the future.
- The hubby and I need to plan our financial future and make a will
- I want to see my grandkids go up
- I still need to reach my goal weight
- I want to go RVing –
- I still want to own two standard poodles
- I want to own a store building for Scrap4Less and KD Whimsy
- I want to become a social media influencer with my crafting
- I want to write a book
- I want to live in a Victorian farmhouse with at least 5 acres of land
- I want to be healthy – spiritually, emotionally and physically
I don’t know what the future holds… and that’s why I feel like I haven’t gotten close to arriving. In retrospect though –
- I have made it this far
- All my children are now grown and have their own jobs
- I have two grandchildren and a grand stepchild
- I have two Great Danes, which bring me a lot of joy
- We have an RV now.
- I bought a scrapbook store. It’s just located in a booth.
- I have lots of ideas for books – based on life experiences.
- I live in a nice house with a farm behind me.
- And for the most part, I am healthy in everyway – mostly.
Went to the eye doctor today to find out why I am losing my peripheral vision… Guess what!!! My retina detached. I am going into emergency surgery….
Well…. keep on moving forward…right??!
Trying hard to remain