Yesterday, (Day 3 of weight loss journey), was a good day. I still ate out. Yesterday, was very busy. I went with my Stampin Up upline to a card swap for demonstrators. It was tons of fun. I learned 5 new things.
- When one has an intricate die cut that needs to be glued down, or a piece of vellum. Use a rubber mat, put a bit of liquid glue on the mat and then sponge the glue on to the die cut. Then plunk it onto your card. (Loved that idea!)
- When doing a class… have each person choose an element – paper, stamp, ink color, embellishment, ephemera, etc. and then have them use those elements and come up with a card. (Cool)
- I learned how to use glitter glue and real sand on a beach themed card.
- Memento ink pad is not good for watercolor markers but the StazOn ink pad is.
- I didn’t think I would like the Woven Threads and Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, but after seeing it being used – I really want to order it.
The cow cards I made for everyone to case
The color chart everyone helped to make. Each of us got to take one home. (These are all the colors included in the annual catalog).
My door prize that I won… I won a spool of that lovely Night of Navy gingham ribbon.
All the cards that I made are in the featured image…
Here is what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast – a cherry limeade smoothie (frozen cherries, lime juice, almond milk, vegan max protein powder and L-glutamine)
Lunch – I went to HuHot with my upline… I did not realize that a lot of HuHot’s sauces had gluten and wheat in it. https://www.huthot.com/wp-content/uploads/allergy-nutrition-chart. Other than the sauces, I did good and got rice noodles and lots of veggies.
Dinner – I was stressed and dinner was not that great. I had to drive home in a major rain storm. David was upset and we wound up going to get a burger… Could I have done differently, you bet. I was just gone all day, stressed and too tired to think about what to eat.
What would you have done differently?
I really need to learn to plan ahead.