I would put all my ducks in order but I’m worried I would get trampled to death by ducks.
- Our grandson Zac was born
- Davids brother passed away
- traveled to Payson, AZ for David’s brothers memorial service
- survived a cold, bronchitis, a UTI, a sinus infection, colonoscopy and endoscopy
- started having major migraines
- diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- the high blood pressure medication helps my migraines
- moved Scrap4Less to the Colorado Springs flea market
- Zac started walking when he was 10 months old
- read 39 books in the 52 Week Book Challenge
- my baby boy chihuahua, Journey, crossed the Rainbow Bridge
- traded my craft room for the two bedrooms downstairs
In 2023 I want to:
- walk more – everyday, weather permitting
- eat healthy and clean
- declutter and organize the house
- get new furniture for the living room
- get a projector
- plant a garden
- raise chickens
- work at Scrap4Less on Saturdays
- restock the online store for Scrap4Less
- read the Bible in 1 year
- attend church most every Sunday
- blog every Monday
- post a video for Scrap4Less on Wednesdays and a video for Stampin Up on Fridays
My word for the year is Thrive. I want to Thrive – live abundantly, prosper, succeed, in whatever is put before me this year. This past year, I felt like I did not thrive because of all the health issues I was having. I felt tired, weak and worn. (Precious Lord hold my hand). I want to shake that feeling of doom and gloom off this year and no matter what may come my way I want to thrive. I want to grow, develop, let my little light shine. I want to grow spiritually. I want to be as healthy as I can, so I can watch Zac grow up. I want to become closer to my family and friends that are like family. I want Scrap4Less to grow. I want to build a social media community where we can encourage each other to Thrive.
So with that in mind, I bid thee adieu, 2022 and say welcome to 2023. I know not what it may hold but I know who holds my hand. Come what may, with Jesus by my side, I will do my best to Thrive.
What is your word for the year?
Happy New Year and thanks for reading my blog